Bell Tent - Supreme 4m with ZIP groundsheet
4m Bell Tent - Supreme with ZIP groundsheet
- 100 % cotton canvas. The cotton is 300g/m2 which is the ideal combination of light weight (enabling easy transportation) and durability.
- The cotton is an ivory colour, rather than a 'stark' white.
- The groundsheet is a 'bathtub' with ZIP attachment to the main canvas, keeping flooding and bugs at bay.
- The 'bell tent' shape - with the canvas cascading from a central pole ensures stability - these tents withstand wind and the elements.
- The canvas ensures the tent is 'breathable' - so it remains cool in high temperatures in stark contrast to modern nylon tents.
- The seams are double stitched ensuring the tents can be erected 'tautly', to maintain the sleek shape.
- Our canvas is pre-treated to be water, mould and UV resistant. The bell tent has an A-frame entrance with a reinforced zip door. A canvas 'strip' conceals the zip, protecting it from the elements and ensuring sleek lines.
- The central pole is a white metal, with a plastic attachment at the bottom to protect the groundsheet from the pressure of the pole.
- The pole stands at 2 metres, which means you can stand in most areas of the tent.
- The pole has a 'hook' enabling compatibility with inner tents or is ideal for hanging lanterns from.
- The bell tent has four 'zipped' windows, with finely meshed mosquito netting, allowing air to circulate and bugs to keep out!
- The bell tent has meshed vents at the top of the central pole, to ensure the tent is well ventilated.
- The walls of the tent can be 'rolled' up, by fitted 'tie' attachments. This creates a lovely 'canopy' effect.
- The guys ropes are very heavy duty nylon, with slides.
- Our metal pegs are 4 times the density of normal tent pegs - again ensuring the stability of the tent.
- We supply a mallet as standard with all our tents to enable our heavy duty pegs to be driven into hard ground.
- Wood burning stoves can be fitted to the tent with the flu exiting horizontally or vertically.
- The 4m is a 6 berth tent - with space for three double air beds and room besides. They are particularly spacious for a couple or young family.
- We supply a matching canvas bag, with further individual peg and pole bags all in the same material as the tent itself. This has a double shoulder strap.
- The bag is 90 x 30 x 20 and weight 30kg - this can be easily carried by two people.
Weight & Measurement:
- Weight x Length x Height 400 x 400 x 250 cm
- Packed size 90cm x 30cm x 30cm
- Weight 30kg
What you get for £349.99:
- 4m canvas bell tent with 'bath-tub' ZIP groundsheet
- Very heavy duty metal pegs (with spares)
- A mallet
- Matching canvas bag
Weight: 30 kg
Dimensions: 90 cm × 30 cm × 30 cm